Call For Papers: 2017 NCAFS Annual Meeting
2017 Meeting of the NC Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
New Bern Riverfront Convention Center
New Bern, NC – February 14-16, 2017
Students and professionals are invited to submit abstracts for presentation at our 2017 Annual Chapter Meeting. Important event details, including registration information, are now available online here.
Topics addressing any aspect of fisheries and related aquatic sciences are welcomed, including, but not limited to, management, research, conservation, outreach and education. Both 20-min and 5-min “lightning” talks will be accepted.
Current draft schedule includes:
- Feb. 14th (evening): Oyster Roast/Social
- Feb. 15th
- (morning): Mussel Identification Workshop
- (afternoon): Presentations/Business Meeting
- (evening): Dinner/Raffle
- Feb. 16th: Presentations/Awards
How to submit an abstract:
- Complete the abstract submission form (click here to download)
- Attach the abstract submission form to an email with the subject line “NCAFS Meeting 2017 Abstract”.
- Email the form to Program Committee Chair Corey Oakley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your abstract by January 15, 2017.
- Authors will be notified of abstract receipt/acceptance by January 31, 2017.
- Abstracts submitted after the deadline may be presented as a poster.