Fisheries Magazine – June 2015
|Want to Receive Fisheries Magazine Every Month for Free?!
Become a member of the Society! Why?
Membership helps the North Carolina Chapter!
• provides your Chapter rebates • helps process your chapter refunds • assists with chapter membership queries
Your Benefits? Plenty!
Society Membership means you’ll:
• receive Fisheries magazine each month • enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books
The Society needs your support. Won’t you join us today? Click to learn more!
- Policy Column
- AFS News
- Muskellunge and Northern Pike Ecology and Management: Important Issues and Research Needs
- Ecología y manejo de los lucios muskallonga y europeo: aspectos relevantes y necesidades de investigación
- The Science Framework for Implementing the Fisheries Protection Provisions of Canada’s Fisheries Act
- Contexto científico para implementar provisiones en pro de la protección de pesquerías del Acta Pesquera de Canadá
- A Tool Supporting the Extraction of Angling Effort Data from Remote Camera Images
- Una herramienta de apoyo para la obtención de datos de esfuerzo pesquero mediante imágenes de cámara remota
… and more!
To access the June 2015 Fisheries magazine :
- Members either click here to go directly to Taylor and Francis
click here and sign in, then on the green, right hand menu you will see members only > members only links!
Not a member yet? Click here and learn the benefits of joining the American Fisheries Society (AFS)—the world’s oldest and largest organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science, and conserving fisheries resources