Call For Papers: 2018 NCAFS Annual Meeting
2018 Meeting of the NC Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
Morganton Community House
Morganton, NC – February 20-22, 2018
Students and professionals are invited to submit abstracts for presentation at our 2018 Annual Chapter Meeting. Important event details, including registration information, are now available online here.
Topics addressing any aspect of fisheries and related aquatic sciences are welcomed, including, but not limited to, management, research, conservation, outreach and education. Both 20-min and 5-min “lightning” talks will be accepted. Please limit abstracts to 300 words.
Current draft schedule includes:
- Tue, Feb. 20th: Evening Social
- Wed, Feb. 21st: Climate Change Workshop & Annual Meeting Presentations
- Thu, Feb. 22nd: Annual Meeting Presentations & Business Meeting
How to submit an abstract:
- Complete the abstract submission form (click here to download)
- Attach the abstract submission form to an email with the subject line “NCAFS Meeting 2018 Abstract”.
- Email the form to Meeting Chair Tyler Black at [email protected].
- Submit your abstract by January 19, 2018.
- Authors will be notified of abstract receipt/acceptance by January 31, 2018.